Websites of neat sustainability resources at UBC:
- Agora Cafe: a student-run cafe located in MacMillan Building for the Land and Food Systems faculty. Features healthy entrees, desserts and drinks with dine-in and take-out options.
- AMS Sustainability: runs grant program for sustainability initiatives and hosts events to bring sustainability groups at UBC together.
- Centre for Interactive Research on Sustainability: North America’s greenest building. Houses UBC’s Sustainability Office and Sustainability Initiative, lecture halls, meeting spaces, and building tours.
- Sprouts Cafe: a student-run cafe located in the Student Union Building. Serves healthy/locally-sourced food, runs a bulk buying program, can send local produce to your door, and hosts workshops year-round.
- UBC Sustainability: primary website for all of UBC’s sustainability news and information of all aspects on campus.