Are you interested in becoming the “sustainability face of Sauder”? Intrigued by the growing “green” business segment? Looking to be more involved? CUS Sustainability is looking for strong candidates like you for its 2015/2016 team!
CUS Sustainability strives to increase the understanding of, commitment to, and practice of sustainability within the Sauder community. The annual Chasing Sustainability conference was a huge success this past year, and CUS Sustainability hosted several other events that got Sauderites thinking green.
We are hiring for the following positions:
Chasing Sustainability Conference Co-Chairs (2)
Marketing Directors (2)
Event Directors (2)
Internal & Finance Director
Corporate Relations Directors (2)
External Relations Director
To apply, please submit the following to Amna Masud at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, April 9, at 1:00 pm. Interviews will likely be held April 10 to April 13.
1. A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
2. A one-page cover letter describing:
- Why do you want to be involved with CUS Sustainability?
- What is your vision for CUS Sustainability for the upcoming year?
- Why do you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position
3. ONLY for Marketing Director position: A portfolio of your recent work, if applicable
In your email, please also include your top 2 preferred positions (job descriptions are in the hiring package link below).
Please view the entire hiring package here: CUS Sustainability Hiring Package 2015-2016