CUS Sustainability strives to increase the understanding of, commitment to, and practice of sustainability within the Sauder community. The 2013-2014 team will implement this vision through the annual Chasing Sustainability conference, the expanded Green Seal program, and countless events and initiatives. Whether you have a passion for sustainability or simply want to learn more about the topic, you would be a great fit for our team!
- Chasing Sustainability Conference Co-Chairs (2)
- Marketing Director
- Engagement Directors (2)
- Internal & Finance Director
- Corporate Relations Directors (2)
- External Relations Director
To apply, please submit the following to Angelica Cabrera at email@example.com by Saturday, April 27, at 11:59 pm. Interviews will likely be held April 29 to May 1.
1. A one-page resume outlining your most relevant experiences
2. A one-page cover letter describing:
- Why do you want to be involved with CUS Sustainability?
- Why do you think you would be an excellent candidate for the position
3. ONLY for Marketing Director position: A portfolio of your recent work, if applicable
In your email, please also include your top 2 preferred positions (job descriptions are in the hiring package link below).
Please view the entire hiring package here: CUS Sustainability Hiring Package 2013-2014